Become a SAGE School. Win a SAGE Competition. Be a Teenpreneur.
News from SAGE Home Office:
- The SAGE Information Handbook 2015-2016 is now available. Download Here. There are some terrific photos from the SAGE World Cup 2016 in Seoul, South Korea.
- Check out his 4½ minute video produced by SAGE Ukraine, highlighting the SAGE World Cup from Ukraine’s perspective. Note the intro and outro featuring TURKISH AIRLINES . We are hoping Philippines Airline will become the official sponsor of the 2016 World Cup in Manila.
- I traveled to Chile on October 16-31, 2015 to launch SAGE Chile, our 22nd official country. See it here.
- On November 21-29, 2015, I am traveling to Manila, Philippines to finalize the MOU for the SAGE World Cup 2017 with SAGE Southeast Asia Coordinator, Dr. Robert Galindez. Dr. Galindez is a former SIFE National Coordinator.
- I make a five-minute pitch in San Francisco at the Social Enterprise Alliance Pitch Night on Wednesday, November 28. Click here for details. It brings back memories from the SVP Fast Pitch in Sacramento last March, 2015 and the pitch in Austin, TX in September, 2015.
Click to see Dr. DeBerg’s three-minute pitch for SAGE, and an article in the Sacramento Bee.
SAGEGLOBAL CEO and Founder, Dr. Curt DeBerg, recently pitched SAGE on a national stage in Austin, TX. To see a three-minute video of the ten organizations that were featured, click here.
Ndaba Mandela, grandson of the late Nelson Mandela, has agreed to serve as SAGEGLOBAL’s one and only international ambassador. Ndaba posted this message on Twitter: “It is our duty to do to spread the message of entrepreneurship so that we can make sure that SAGE lives in schools across the African continent and the world at large.” Click here to check out Ndaba’s work.
SAGE WORLD CUP 2015 Video Highlights in Seoul, South Korea:
- SAGE World Cup 2016 – August 11-15, 2016. Manila, Philippines